Friday, February 26, 2016

Muscle Teen Marc J Full Body Flexing!

In just briefs, posing trunks, jockstrap, or singlet: Watch me flex, a teen bodybuilder ripped from head to toe, sweaty and pumped from workouts with the wrestling team. I'll dominate and completely control you!

                         All Natural Bodybuilder, skilled wrestling champion and master to slaves, Marc J!

Submit to your fetishes, desires and fantasies: Muscle worship a superior teen bodybuilder & college wrestler.
So skilled the school of my choice gave me a scholarship, my combination of bodybuilder muscle and wrestling prowess commands obedience. My favorite wrestling move is the camel clutch, followed by a headlock. How would you like your skinny, frail neck wrapped between my peaking biceps?

The Smokemymarc Muscle Blog is ground zero for exclusive content such as bodybuilding progress updates, literotica by yours truly, well as "first looks" at most all my Youtube videos!
After subscribing and enjoying my muscle content, indulge your own fetish whether that is muscle worship, giant, foot worship, roleplay, cuckold or slave to a powerful and superior master.
My thousands of fans are well appreciated and motivational, so I offer opportunities to interact with me 1-on-1: Enjoy a customized camshow between us, just $4/minute through Skype messenger.
Add my Skype username for our cam show: Smokemymarc

                             Submit, worship, serve a superior teen wrestler & bodybuilding champion

There is so much gear to pose and show off in, fulfill your fantasies with an all natural wrestler, bodybuilder and naturally dominant teen brimming with power. A

No comments:

Post a Comment