Saturday, March 5, 2016

You are the obedient slave to a muscle master!

Obedient and willing to do as I ask, whatever it takes to please master is a slaves' directive. Lick my feet, nuzzle my bulge and massage the soreness from my muscles. I am a superior bodybuilder & college wrestler, you live to serve and worship real men and know of none more suitable than master Marc J.

Towering with wide lats, huge bicep peaks and defined, ripped abs, my wish is your command, weak slave.
If you don't submit immediately, I will soon trash talk and crush you into an obedient, pathetic weakling.
Realize your inferiority to me as I webcam on Skype messenger and dominate with powerful muscle poses.
Show your slaves' obedience: Muscle worship and tribute to cam with master at only $4/minute! My Skype username is Smokemymarc, just as my Youtube name.

                                 All natural ripped teen bodybuilder you now serve as your master!

My trash talk and muscle domination may be enjoyable on video, just wait until 1-on-1 with master and feel it running through you; What it really means to serve and muscle worship a superior master. Customized to your fetish, there is no better way to be dominated and crushed into submission by master Marc J. For camshows at only $4/minute, add Smokemymarc on Skype. Stay subscribed and come back regularly to the Smokemymarc Muscle Blog for exclusive real fans content & early releases.

No comments:

Post a Comment