Friday, March 25, 2016

Dominant Flexing Teen Bodybuilder - Muscle Worship and Obey

Teen dominant bodybuilder and college wrestler jock
Athletic body posing and flexing for muscle worship on Youtube and Skype

Verbal domination and trash talk with customized shows to your fetish! Giant, vore, feet, humiliation, or a superior master to slaves and weaklings.

                             Master Marc J for bodybuilder flexing, muscle worship and fetish roleplay

Watch my latest Youtube video then be dominated by a muscle bodybuilder jock via Skype messenger!
Webcam shows are just $4/minute and custom to your fetish and requests. I'm naturally dominant with years of wrestling experience. I have been lifting weights for years which gives me a more solid body when compared to my peers, and fellow bodybuilders.

Cam2cam on Skype messenger - $4/minute for camshows with bodybuilder, muscle master Marc J!
Add Smokemymarc on Skype, worship muscle, get dominated and fulfill every fantasy!


Since you are here, check out an earlier blog entry and subscribe to my Youtube channel.


No comments:

Post a Comment