Tuesday, November 24, 2015

Dominant Teen Bodybuilder to Muscle Worship!

Ripped, sweaty and pumped from the gym, watch master Marc J flex bodybuilder muscle!
Superior and dominant, get on your knees - look up at my bouncing pecs, 8 pack abs and huge biceps!

I'm in the gym every day growing muscle as you remain weak and obedient, searching for a superior man to call master. Look no further and be dominated by your master, Marc J - cam shows are customized to your interests and even fetishes. I am the foot master to serve and worship because of my 11 wides, plus my many different pairs of sweaty gym socks.

                              Marc J the master of muscle worship, dominating slaves is my speciality!

When I am around Skype you can catch me for a cam-show right after one of my two daily workouts. Naturally dominant, all natural bodybuilder and pumped from the gym ready to flex & show off.
Skype cam-shows are customized, exclusive and just $3/minute! Let's get into muscle worship or your fetish and fulfill your fantasy. Add Smokemymarc on Skype, camshows at just $3/minute - and subscribe!

No comments:

Post a Comment