Monday, March 14, 2016

Flexing and Posing Muscle, Teen Jock Marc J!

Huge quads and dominant wrestler skill, I will choke you between my legs! Wrestle me, I'm ready for you!
Ripped teen bodybuilder & college wrestler on a full scholarship, my body is an example of what hard work in the gym can accomplish. My strong lifts and masterful posing are worthy of your muscle worship.
Get down beneath me and worship my entire body. I am hung, huge, and all natural. Worship and serve!

                                    Teen Bodybuilder Marc flexing on Youtube for 1-on-1 worship

You enjoy my videos, now be my weak slave and serve master. Worship and domination via Skype messenger, your fetish and fantasies fulfilled. I will Skype with you for just $4/minute, add Smokemymarc.


No comments:

Post a Comment