Thursday, February 18, 2016

The Ultimate Muscle Worship and Bodybuilder Domination

On your knees, looking up.
Hands on pumped muscle, feeling a superior bodybuilder & master.
Ready to serve and worship, as a slave, your superior bodybuilder & muscle master?

You're ready - now click my Youtube video - experience both physical and verbal submission techniques from a teenage jock, bodybuilder and master.

                                       Worship your bodybuilder master Marc J Youtube flexing

There is a great fulfillment in being my slave exclusively, in being dominated and experiencing master 1-vs-1.
The muscle man of your dreams flexing, posing and verbally dominating, all exclusive, between you and I.
To be a great slave, take the leap from my free and public videos, enjoy a camshow directed to your fetish.


                               Pumped, sweaty, ready to show off and dominate any weakling around




On Skype messenger, enjoy custom shows - The cost: just $4/minute, my Skype username: Smokemymarc
Whether muscle worship domination from a real master, or just posing my ripped muscle, I am your 100% natural muscleman and go-to for the ultimate in cam-shows!





No comments:

Post a Comment