Wednesday, February 10, 2016

Pumped Teen Bodybuilder Flexing on Skype - Muscle Worship Me!

Flexing, posing, ready to dominate - worship my muscle on Skype messenger.
Cam shows with a superior teen bodybuilder, plenty of gear to wear and fetishes to fulfill.

Foot fetish? My sweaty feet are 11 wides. Looking for some huge biceps? My biceps are 17 inches thick!

Serve and obey, or else be humiliated by a superior alpha male & teen bodybuilder.
You enjoy my videos, now experience the ultimate slave fulfillment: an exclusive camshow with me, Marc J!

                                          Muscle worship & be obedient slave to teen master Marc J

Flexing, fetishes, muscle worship & domination - log on to Skype and for just $4/minute arrange a camshow,
be ready to feel weakened and obedient, under control & ready to serve your muscle master:

For camshows at just $4/minute on Skype, add Smokemymarc. Communicate that you're interested in a camshow & we can set up right after I'm back from the gym, ready to dom, muscles sweaty & pumped!

I'm building muscle twice a day - once in the morning, and again in the morning with the wrestling team.
Here I am, your superior muscle master to serve & worship totally!



No comments:

Post a Comment