Wednesday, February 3, 2016

Teen Bodybuilder - Cocky, Ripped, Muscular Posing!

Worship a muscle master, teen bodybuilder & dominant wrestler.
Be put in your place: Beneath me, close up to my pumped muscle! Read more for Skype cam shows.

                        To muscle worship and be dominated on cam by bodybuilder Marc J, keep reading

Serve, obey, worship one-on-one via Skype messenger. Camshows with Marc J will be exclusive and custom to your fetish. I have many tight briefs, bodybuilding posers, speedos and jockstraps. There is not a more dominant, more powerful muscle teen - be my submissive weakling, obedient slave or just enjoy a cocky muscle flexing show from an alpha male wrestler & bodybuilder.

                            Click to preview dominant muscle worship flexing by bodybuilder, master Marc J

Subscribe on Youtube. For camshows at just $4/minute, add my Skype handle: Smokemymarc.

Get ready for domination, muscle worship and unrivaled power from your bodybuilder master!
Continue reading my Blogspot for more true fan exclusive content.


No comments:

Post a Comment