Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Smokemymarc teen bodybuilder & muscle cam model - Flexing/Cocky posing!

Teen bodybuilder offering cam shows in high quality video!
I'm a wrestler with a ripped model body who offers cam worship & domination. I am interested in helping fetishes which require a dominant man; whether master/slave, foot worship, cash drain or humiliation I am the alpha male to rely on for your maximum enjoyment.


                   This college wrestler knows all the right moves, I'm a cocky jock who crushes and dominates weaklings!


 Try a live camshow tailored to your likes for maximum enjoyment. My rate is only $3/minute

                                   Here I am flexing and sagging my jeans wearing tight boxer briefs!

Stay subscribed to my Youtube channel - thanks for checking my G+ blog for exclusive content, above all enjoy a live camshow with Marc Jacobs the ripped teen bodybuilder today!

No comments:

Post a Comment