Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Natural Smooth Pecs and Abs, Muscles - Teen Bodybuilder FAQ

     Often times you ask if I shave my chest hair, or wax my armpits - The answer to that coincides with my bodybuilding philosophy wherein I am all natural.
I used to wax my entire body a few moons ago in my earlier teens, when I was an on-stage competing bodybuilder; Nowadays I prefer my natural smoothness and if you have the pleasure of enjoying an HD camshow with me you'll spot a light treasure trail just to my groin, which is trimmed within control.

Big Hard Biceps!

     Also, I am often asked my supplement stack:
Throughout my 7 years lifting weights the supplements I've noted worthy of use are a simple whey protein and creatine powder. My thick muscle makes me a force to be reckoned with on the wrestling mats, and I attribute some of that to the added endurance from my supplements.
As a 19 year old masculine jock, my natural testosterone levels are very high and peaking, to the point it's not worth using steroids or growth hormones.

                                                       Flexing my upper body - pecs/abs!


  Subscribe to my Youtube channel and watch my progress in lean muscle building!
This holiday enjoy a very special exclusive 1-on-1 cam session with me, Smokemymarc!
             

No comments:

Post a Comment