Saturday, December 13, 2014

Teen bodybuilder wide muscle back!

I pride myself on thick muscle at a young age. At 19 years old my wide lats are already rippling with thick, rock hard muscle!

I lift heavy weights that back up my appearance, a 415 pound deadlift is considered my warm-up set.
Many of my wrestling opponents are weaklings compared to my well developed teen bodybuilder muscle, accordingly I'm used to crushing other teens into submission.

As a bodybuilder a well proportioned, shredded muscle back is very important. I dedicate 1-2 of my weekly workouts to my back, getting sweaty in the pursuit of an entirely muscular teen body!




Wish to worship my powerful muscle up close & in HD quality video? Check out my Youtube channel for a taste, or add my Skype username, Smokemymarc, for a 1-on-1 exclusive camshow!

No comments:

Post a Comment