Saturday, December 27, 2014

Ripped teen bodybuilder - Sagging jeans on webcam!

In between my college wrestling and clothing model obligations I love logging on Skype webcam and flexing every ripped muscle for worshipers, sagging my jeans and spreading my toes for foot fetishists; Along with humiliating and dominating slaves & sissy boys or being held in highest regard as your master.

Here I am sagging my jeans low. If you enjoy this I offer camshows by the minute, in which I fulfill your fanstasies 1-on-1 with me, a teen jock & all natural bodybuilder! Skype name Smokemymarc

                                                  Sagging jeans in my tight underwear!

There are plenty of pairs underwear in my closet to wear for you; Among them are tight briefs, speedos, jockstraps and bodybuilding posers ready to hold my bulge.

Generally I workout twice a day: Once in the morning by myself, and once in the evening with my wrestling teammates - Catch me online Skype freshly pumped from the gym for a sweaty muscle flex show, or right after my wrestling matches for some hot domination from a manly teen bodybuilder!

No comments:

Post a Comment