Friday, December 19, 2014

Tight Teen Wrestler flexing muscle & bodybuilding!

Wanna worship my tight teen muscle fresh from a locker room, right after I've wrestled or weightlifted?
Simple as adding my Skype username (Smokemymarc) - CamShows are $3/minute for 1-on-1 live action. 

I'm a teen bodybuilder & college wrestler, and I've been developing my muscle for nearly 7 years!
See for yourself that my biceps are nearly 17", my quads are thick as treetrunks and my abs rock hard.



During a wrestling match my favorite moves are submission holds and bodycrushing - I love to demonstrate these on webcam!

Subscribe to my channel to stay updated on my bodybuilding progress & add my Skype username for a camshow where each show is tailored to your requests or fetish!

No comments:

Post a Comment