Saturday, January 2, 2016

Your muscle master, alpha & teen bodybuilder

Stop searching for a master. Get dominated, submit to a superior teen bodybuilder & muscle master.
Weakling, you are no match for my 17" biceps or thick muscle quads.
Show me your obedience. Every dream is about master Marc J, all your loyalty to master, your superior.

                                                Muscle master, worship and serve a superior

Every camshow solidifies my place as your superior muscle master. In bodybuilding trunks I flex muscle, verbally dominate and make fantasies come true.What is your fetish? I have several fetishes including giant, smoking, feet and role-play. Camshows are only $4/minute and fuel my muscle growth. Let's cam together on Skype, shows are exclusively between you and I, add Smokemymarc.



Smokemymarc on Skype for camshows at just $4/minute! Subscribe + check out last week's blog entry!

No comments:

Post a Comment