Saturday, January 9, 2016

Teen Bodybuilder Master Commands Muscle Worship!

Ripped teen bodybuilder Marc J is an all around dominant - wrestler, bodybuilder and muscle master.
Worship and serve a superior master, get dominated, humiliated and yet fulfilled by obeying my commands.
Click and watch my videos, enjoy a cam-show exclusively between us. Let us accommodate your fetish and I will be in some bodybuilding posers, pumped and flexing muscle.

                                       Ripped all natural bodybuilder & athletic master, Marc J

Dripping sweat and requiring service from my slaves after the gym. I'll overpower you in the locker room, just try and stop me - I'm a superior jock wrestler with the right holds. Indulge your fetish, cam with master Marc J 1-on-1 - add Smokemymarc on Skype for camshows at just $4/minute!

Catch my muscle pumped from a workout or wrestling match. Worship a superior teen bodybuilder!


No comments:

Post a Comment