Wednesday, January 20, 2016

Muscle Teen Marc J Flexing and Dominating Slaves!

Weakling, bow down! Kiss my feet! I'm your master, Marc J.
Muscle worship and serve me, you're my obedient slave ready to follow commands from a true master. I've always been dominant and wrestling has taught me the right holds in order to get what I want. Alpha-male and teen bodybuilder commanding your obedience:
Skype camshows are $4/minute, add my handle - Smokemymarc.  Cam-shows are exclusive to your fetish, enjoy my Youtube videos then truly enjoy as my slave in our customized Skype show!

                                          Slave, get dominated 1-on-1 by teen wrestler Marc J

Once again, prepare for domination from a natural teen bodybuilder. To be crushed, humiliated and tossed around like the pathetic lightweight you are. Log on Skype and for only $4/minute I'll turn on my webcam and turn you into my bitch - Add Smokemymarc and subscribe to your master.

No comments:

Post a Comment