Friday, January 15, 2016

Teen Wrestler Dominant Bodybuilder!

So many workouts and wrestling matches have built me a superior muscle physique. Get dominated by a younger alpha male, put in your place by a jock wrestler! Humiliation and domination is my specialty.
Camshows are only $4/minute for exclusive Skype sessions catering to your request. If you enjoy the muscle videos on my Youtube channel, add Smokemymarc on Skype - customized cam sessions just $4/minute!

                          Click for natural teen bodybuilder posing in wrestling singlet, your master Marc J!

My wrestling ability and bodybuilder muscle will pin, dominate and make you my bitch! Serve, worship a bodybuilder while on your knees looking up. I'll drip sweat from my pumped muscles into your wide-open mouth. Feel the fulfillment from serving a superior teen bodybuilder! Check out more blogspot entries here, more Youtube videos can be found here. Check back regularly for exclusive content, the Smokemymarc muscle blog is the place to be for true fans!

No comments:

Post a Comment