Monday, December 28, 2015

Muscle goal of Biggest Teen Bodybuilder in the World!

The biggest teen bodybuilder in the world, that's my goal! Worship an all natural bodybuilder and athlete, Marc J. Help me meet the goals I've set by dedicating yourself to my growth. Firstly please subscribe to my Youtube channel and continue checking my blogspot for early releases of muscle videos, literotica, photos!

Now get underneath me and look up at a real man! Alpha male Marc J flexing teen bodybuilder muscle while verbally dominating. If you are a slave, look no further for a muscle master - I am the one you will serve. There is a big fulfillment that comes from serving a master and helping grow my muscle. Add Smokemymarc on Skype for camshows, just $4/minute!

                                       Huge ripped solid flexing muscle plus posing on video!

1-on-1 exclusive shows with hot gear while we indulge your fetish! I get into giant, smoking, feet worship, master/slave, vore among other roleplays.

My muscle body is dripping sweat onto my wide feet as I exit the locker room. Now I'm logging onto Skype, ready to dominate you as needed.  Remain in a place of obedience toward your master. Go and check my channel once more then push for the ultimate fulfillment: An exclusive video show. With muscles extremely pumped and ready to show off, after the gym is a perfect opportunity!


No comments:

Post a Comment