Tuesday, December 8, 2015

Big Muscle Bodybuilder, Dominant Master to obey!

Giant big bodybuilder Marc J! All natural teen muscle - dominant and controlling, I will be your master.

Slaves can't resist serving and obeying my every command as their muscle master. Even guys who never knew they held weakness for a real man will fall under my control.

                              Growing to a giant - the biggest teen bodybuilder, most ripped muscles!


On your knees looking up is how to begin worship, hands on my wide muscle pecs running down my abs. I'll push your face into my hung bulge and make you lick the sweat off my pumped body.
My verbal domination is second to none, muscle also way bigger than my peers - and more ripped!

                               Youtube video for Giant teen Bodybuilder flexing ripped, big muscles!

Muscle worship in hot gear & enjoy a camshow with master Marc J customized to your fetish.
I like leather, feet and giant fantasy to name some of my fetishes. Get dominated by an alpha male, huge muscles to crush you or protect - the muscle master of your fantasies is right here, weakling!
Camming together via Skype messenger is only $3/minute. Add Smokemymarc on Skype and I'll get back to your contact request. Arrange to cam with a muscle teen bodybuilder - make your fantasies a reality!

No comments:

Post a Comment