Tuesday, December 15, 2015

Worship my sweaty bodybuilder feet!

Sweaty, smelly bodybuilder feet up close as you worship! I'm an all natural teen bodybuilder, dominant and built to be your master. My 11 wides are dripping with sweat and your mission is to lick them clean.

                                    Worship my sweaty wide feet and bodybuilder muscles on cam!


As my feet linger in your face, put your hands on my muscular pecs and quads worshiping from head to toe.
Suck each of my toes, starting from the biggest, and then lick your way down to the heels of my feet.
My sweaty bodybuilder muscles pull you in firmly, there is no escaping my power even if you wished to! Look no further for the alpha male you live for, the muscle man you strive to worship is right here.

I have so many tight jockstraps and pairs of underwear with a great bulge. From bodybuilding posers to the tightest speedo I'll wear on the beach, much of my gear is "too hot for Youtube" and only seen in camshows!
Skype camshows are available for just $3/minute and are exclusive between you and I, a perfect place to indulge your fantasy and worship my muscle. I will use you for my pleasure and dominate all the way.
Add Smokemymarc on Skype messenger and arrange to cam with Marc J, the dominant master bodybuilder of your fantasies. There is so much gear to wear. My sweaty feet are ready to be licked and worshiped!

No comments:

Post a Comment