Tuesday, December 22, 2015

Teen Bodybuilder Muscle Master - Worship & Obey!

Obey, worship and serve a teen bodybuilder master. My muscles are unrivaled by other teens and I'm dominant enough to put you in your place just by flexing! Get crushed by my huge, peaking biceps - then my bodybuilder quads will drain your remaining strength.


                            Sagging in shorts, ripped teen bodybuilder physique, flexing with verbal domination

Worship a teen bodybuilder & college wrestler via Skype messenger. I offer verbal domination, fetish, roleplay or just flexing as my cocky self, showing off muscle. I could wear one of my jockstraps or many bodybuilding posers which are too hot for my Youtube channel.

                         Muscle definition unrivaled by other teens. Worship master on Skype messenger!

Your ultimate fulfillment comes in serving a real man - such as myself, an alpha male teen wrestler!
Sweaty with my muscles pumped from the gym, these are the best settings for a Skype show. Worship & serve your teen bodybuilder master. Camshows are only $4/minute via Skype messenger. To cam add my contact on Skype, Smokemymarc. Let's indulge your fetish and fantasies with a custom show.

No comments:

Post a Comment