Saturday, November 21, 2015

Dominant Teen Bodybuilder Flexing Muscle Worship Fetish

Dominant & verbal, worthy of worship, superior - that defines master Marc J to you, slaves!

Indulge your fetish whether it is sweaty feet, financial domination, muscle worship or something more niche.
I am master to slaves, or a superior muscle-man - all natural bodybuilder - verbal trash talking teen.
My muscles are pumped from the gym, subscribe to my channel for hot bodybuilding videos.
Drop to your knees, let your hands roam my ripped muscle, then indulge your fetish and worship. My giant arms will pull you very close and crush you, dripping sweat from my muscle onto you.

                                         Muscle Worship & Bodybuilder Domination by a wrestler teen!

Try to resist and I pull you in closer, weakling - learn the fulfillment of serving a real man. Fulfill your fetish - my muscle is to be worshiped and slaves will obey master Marc J. Camshows are between us and available on Skype messenger! Let's arrange a show per your request, whatever your fetish play it out with muscle master Marc J. For more information see this blogspot post.

No comments:

Post a Comment