Friday, October 23, 2015

Teen Bodybuilder Muscle Worship

Commanding you to worship and serve. Flexing pumped teen bodybuilder muscle right after working out. Derive pleasure from obeying, serving your muscle master.
Your fetish is accommodated during our live shows, whether it is muscle worship, verbal trash talk & domination, or even my sweaty feet and pits.
See my latest Youtube video for straight from the gym pumped muscle! I'm back from wrestling practice and posing my ripped biceps, quads, abs, traps & more!

                                    Down on your knees slave, worship muscle master Marc now

Weaklings and slaves will be put in their place, beneath me. Look up at a muscle master and find your true pleasure in serving a superior man. All this muscle at an all natural 19 years!
Customized 1-on-1 shows with plenty of gear to wear and tailored to your fetish. Our cam shows together will cost just $3 per minute! On Skype add Smokemymarc

                                Superior master to obey! Worship and watch me build wrestler muscle

I'm the pumped and sweaty teen bodybuilder, Marc J!
Speak soon, I'm looking forward to being served and worshiped as your superior muscle master.

No comments:

Post a Comment