Tuesday, November 3, 2015

Teen Bodybuilder Foot worship + Muscle flexing

Worship a teen bodybuilder, from my impressive muscular build to my sweaty, size-11 wide feet!
On your knees looking up at my ripped pecs, abs, biceps & quads - you're a foot slave to a perfect muscle master. Looking for the ultimate domination from a verbal and powerful master? Be my slave and indulge your greatest fantasies. Enjoy a 1-on-1 between us, slave & muscle master. 1-on-1 Skype shows are a full length alternative to my Youtube videos, custom to your fetish and only $3/minute! Add Smokemymarc on Skype and set up a camshow today.

                           Wide feet & teen muscle domination indulges your fantasies now! Click & watch

My sweaty, 11 wide feet are to be licked clean, massaged and worshiped appropriately. I am a muscle master, my powerful muscle will crush you completely. I could pick you up over my head with ease. My every command is to be obeyed - as my slave I expect you to serve me on a regular basis. Show master the dedication he deserves, log on Skype and set up a camshow - my username is Smokemymarc. Straight from wrestling practice or a heavy workout, I am the master of your fantasies; show your muscle worship and obedience for the great reward of pleasing a dominant muscle-man!

No comments:

Post a Comment