Tuesday, November 17, 2015

Wide Feet, Muscle Worship, Master Marc J!

Worship your master Marc J! On your knees looking up at my pumped muscles, sweaty feet and socks.
Take my socks off, feel my muscles and obey my every command. Slaves look no further for your new master, a more dominant and superior teen bodybuilder.

I'm shirtless, dripping sweat from my toes. Feet are a special fetish of mine, also dominating you with my sweaty soles right over your face! Watch below for foot domination & muscle fetish:

                                     Sweaty feet, trash talking & muscle domination on video

Skype shows are 1-on-1, only $3/minute and per your requests! Let's indulge our fetish, get my sweaty feet right where you need them and worship master, slave!
On Skype go to "add contact".  Now add Smokemymarc for hot cam shows
                

No comments:

Post a Comment