Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Teen bodybuilder flexing, changes to camshows!

The envy of other wrestlers, all natural bodybuilder teen Marc J, dominant scholarship athlete!
When I flex muscle, feel your urge to obey and worship. Be slave to a real man and fulfill your fantasy.
Your fetish is domination, humiliation, slave trash talking from a master bodybuilder?
Look no further than my latest video for a fix of teen bodybuilder domination. I'm sagging in tight underwear showing off my bulge, dripping sweat onto your face as I push you into my ripped muscle pecs, abs:

                 Teen Bodybuilder sagging in compression shorts, Flexing muscle & dominating as your master! 



My goal to you is to offer high quality camshows, tailored to fetish and fantasy. Power comes naturally and domination is my second nature - I've always been superior to other teens in wrestling & bodybuilding.
In order to provide the best quality shows I am improving my video stream & technology, for you it's sure to be a more seamless camshow experience. Accordingly to maintain this highest level of service my Skype prices are set to adjust from $3/minute to $4/minute, with a $40/10 minute minimum on video chat. However these changes are gradual, and the price change will not be immediate either. Prices will change 12/23/2015, enjoy as many camshows you like at just $3/minute before that set date! I have so much gear to show off muscle, right after getting myself pumped in the gym!

                Sagging and bulging out ready to flex and show off teen bodybuilder muscle , Marc J the master to slaves!

                                              I'm your master, muscle boy and ready to show it all off! Cam with me 1-on-1. Smokemymarc on Skype

No comments:

Post a Comment