Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Teen Bodybuilder flexing in competition style poses!

I remember at 14 walking on stage as a bodybuilder for the first time. I had been training steadily for 2 years and saw great progress from heavy lifting, yet I wasn't sure where I would place when compared to the other teen bodybuilders.
As I walked on stage I began to feel more confident in my muscles, my posing routine and thanks to months of strict dieting, my ripped definition.
I was dwarfing the other boys on that stage, loving every second of their realizing they probably weren't going to win this one. As I quickly advanced through the ranks of the tournament to walk away with a winning trophy, Marc J the teen bodybuilder could never walk away from the gym.
     Years of hard lifting and competition wins have sculpted me into the confident, powerful muscle jock you obsess over and wish to worship. Just how I've been building my body in the gym for years, you have also been on a long search for a real man.

                                                                 
            
Let me show you what it means to muscle worship. Just enjoy the company of a real man, or live out your fetish with me. Exclusive shows available with me, Marc J, the ultimate teen bodybuilder! Via Skype messenger camshows are from only $3/minute! Add Smokemymarc on Skype messenger.

                         

No comments:

Post a Comment