Friday, May 15, 2015

Sweaty Feet After Bodybuilding Workout!

Want me at my sweatiest? Catch me after a workout, very pumped, sweaty and excited to show off!
My feet are size 11 wides, so wide in fact it's difficult to find shoes in my size. I'm stripping off my socks, spreading my toes and showing off my physique in this latest Youtube video:

                                     Sweaty, pumped teen bodybuiler for muscle worship!

On your knees as sweat from my muscles drips onto you, looking up at a real man. Wishing to serve and pleasure me, you will follow my every command. Being one-to-one with a real man, crushing you between my arms as my muscles are worshiped. Feel those wide feet, massage them and touch my barrel chest. Fresh from the gym and ready to show off. I offer one-on-one Skype shows at just $3/minute. For a hot camshow add my Skype username, Smokemymarc.

 I'm a competing bodybuilder with all the poses, from front double biceps, lat spread and most muscular, I'm your man!
Also stay subscribed to my Youtube channel like a true fan. I'm looking forward to sharing more with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment