Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Muscle Worship - Sweaty Teen Wrestler/Bodybuilder

I'm a college wrestler with years of tournament experience. Originally I began lifting weights to build a stronger wrestling physique; The progress and recognition from other teens motivated me to continue gaining muscle beyond many other guys my age. Soon after, I started getting recognition and muscle worship from older guys in the gym - I knew the bodybuilding lifestyle was one I had to continue gaining in.

                                          All natural teen athlete with developed muscle physique!


I workout about 6x a week not including my wrestling practices, which are another 6x a week in which I improve agility, endurance and wrestling technique.
All this exercise makes me one sweaty bodybuilder. Ripped with a constant hard body pump!

Worship me while on your knees, looking up at dominant, powerful bodybuilder muscle. I get into fetishes and am available on Skype for camshows at only $3/minute. I'll flex exclusively for you or take ideas you have for a camshow. Add Smokemymarc on Skype today for 1-on-1 exclusive fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment