Friday, May 22, 2015

Giant teen bodybuilder - Muscle worship me!

I'm getting bigger every day, look at how my muscles keep growing! You can't help but worship beneath me, feeling up my huge thick quads, big bulge, abs, delts and ripped arms.



  I could crush you easily, worship my power and do your very best to please me - after all, nothing is more satisfying to you than pleasing the bodybuilder of your dreams!





See my latest Youtube video for some giant flexing and muscle posing:

                                             Giant teen hulk! Worship my muscle right now


While on your knees, or standing up before me, feel free to worship and encourage me to grow my muscles even larger. Watch me tower over you, I'm the giant muscle teen you live to worship! In the gym putting up massive weights and growing huge, pushing my limits! I'm dedicated to building size and strength, see how big I am via Skype camshow. My camshows are only $3/minute via Skype messenger, add Smokemymarc and enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment