Thursday, May 7, 2015

Sagging in compression shorts - Muscle worship me!

It's a hot summer here and I'm flexing pumped from the gym! Watch this video to see I, Marc J the all natural teenage bodybuilder, sag in compression shorts while commanding your muscle worship.

                                              Big muscles grow as my bodybuilding progresses!



My physique is growing so big so you should watch me show off! I like to put on tight underwear and flex after a long workout, you can worship supreme muscles with a solid pump. Skype shows are per your request, I like to hear your fetish though am able to take control if desired. Let's make it exclusive - Add Smokemymarc for Skype shows at just $3/minute!

This is the best spot for everything Marc J, stay subscribed for more!
As for now, I'm off to the gym.

No comments:

Post a Comment