Saturday, January 31, 2015

Flexing in my Champion Compression Shorts + Review

Champion makes one fine pair compression shorts! See below for my video review of the small size pair I used for a bodybuilding/powerlifting workout:

                                                             Worship teen muscle!

As a broad shouldered teen wrestler and bodybuilder, I keep a proportionately small waist. My size 30 waist fits a small pair compression shorts. I regularly use compression gear in training, and underneath my singlet while wrestling. Champion Compression shorts hold my bulge in place no matter how sweaty I get, form fit to my muscles, plus they don't rip under the pressure of heavy squats or deadlifts.


 
                                                     Bodybuilder muscle in compression shorts!

Catch me after my workout on Skype, let's have a hot muscle show! Look at my head-to-toe solid muscle body as I pose and flex for you.

                                                  Eyes on my physique, smooth+ripped!


Worship my muscle on cam, I can wear compression shorts or other underwear. Only $3/minute for a Skype show 1-on-1 - My username is Smokemymarc. If interested add me today!

No comments:

Post a Comment