Friday, January 23, 2015

Smokemymarc Cam Model - Favorite Wrestling Moves

     Away from cam shows I do enjoy my clothes model work, however my true passion is wrestling. My wrestling ability gains me notoriety, sexual conquests, and a full college scholarship to my school of choice.
My favorite wrestling moves are those which totally humiliate and degrade the opponent - The first wrestling move which comes to mind is the camel clutch:

First, take a big muscle squat right over your opponent-who at this point is face down toward the wrestling mat-then while applying pressure to the lower back, use kneecaps to stretch back your opponent's arms. This leaves the other wrestler in a tap-out-inducing, muscle stretching choke-hold of sorts!

                                                     Imagine these big biceps around you!

I'm also a big fan of the piledriver- although considered theatrical- nothing satisfies quite like flipping an opponent upside-down, squatting to your knees then piledriving him headfirst into the mat! Best hope there's headgear because this wrestling move can be injury inducing.

Wearing a tight singlet and flexing over my opponent after he's drained of energy, crushed before me is a real adrenaline & testosterone booster! I use a lot of chokeholds to showcase my big biceps in action.
Enjoy my dominant muscle flexing in a camshow! Camshows are $3/minute, on Skype add Smokemymarc

                                                Powerful muscle crushes wrestlers to submission!

No comments:

Post a Comment