Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Teen Bodybuilder Dominant Muscle Master to Slaves

     From a very young age I've known myself dominant and superior above many others: For me, arm wrestling back in high school was giving the other wrestler an illusion of winning before I'd slam his weak arm down and take in my victory.

                                               Worship my teen bodybuilder master muscle!

     Always I've dedicated a supreme effort to my physique; While other bodybuilders may take too many rest days or give their lifting a halfway effort I'm developing my ripped muscles through powerlifting & bodybuilding techniques. Worship a developed teen bodybuilder college wrestler and master with stamina, shredded muscle & power and be my slave today.
It's Smokemymarc on Skype, ask for a slave application, see if I determine you worthy of being my slave!

I desire a loyal slave who has a fetish for dominant rock hard flexing of my master muscle live on cam. Interested, Add my Skype username Smokemymarc. For camshows it costs just $3/minute for exclusive fun with your new muscle master!
Serve and worship my ripped biceps, chest, quads abs and so much more!


No comments:

Post a Comment