Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Dominant teen bodybuilder giant flexes muscle!

Giant biceps, quads, shoulders abs and more in my latest Youtube video:

                                                          Roleplay Giant Bodybuilder Muscle Flexing!

I'm improving my health every day by wrestling & lifting heavy at the gym. Worship all-natural teen power on your knees as I flex with verbal domination!
My feet are wide and sweaty, perfect for viewing up close. As a bodybuilder with a fetish for showing off on webcam, keep your eyes on me as I dominate & flex.

Watch my Youtube videos for an idea of what's offered, then add me on Skype for a camshow tailored to your interests! Camshows are only $3/minute arranged on Skype -  My username there is Smokemymarc.

Thanks for viewing my G+ blog, do subscribe and check back for more content!
Smokemymarc

No comments:

Post a Comment