Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Skype Flexing, Muscle Boy Posing, Cam Shows!

Cam live with a real teen bodybuilder! I have 7 years of bodybuilding experience and I'm still just a teen!
During our show I will flex my muscles wearing the underwear of your choice - Pick a pair from my videos or suggest something from my large collection. Watch the pleasure I get from muscle worship!

Via Skype liveshow I can be dominant, humiliating and manly; I also engage in different roleplays and fetishes. There are many fans of my shows yet you can have me in a 1-on-1 exclusive cam session, how?

                                If you enjoy my videos you'll love a camshow tailored to your requests!


Let me be your teen muscle master, ready for your dose of real man? Simply add my Skype username, Smokemymarc, enjoy a camshow today from just $3/minute! Send me a message, I'm pumped!

No comments:

Post a Comment