Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Your Superior Teen Muscle Master

     You need domination from your muscle master! Worship my strength and power. Feel my muscles and become awestruck by my flexes. You're inferior and on your knees watching my posing routine.  Now you can't help but breathe in my jock sweat as I push you in my hairy armpits, crushing you. As my huge biceps and forearms smother you realize I'm the teen master you've been waiting to serve for so long!

                                                Worship on video, then via Skype camshow

                            


My Skype username is Smokemymarc, add me for camshows at just $3/minute.

                                                       Ripped and ready to show off!


Catch me when I'm pumped for one great flexing show, I'm happy to indulge your fetish!

No comments:

Post a Comment