Sunday, February 8, 2015

Blog Exclusive Video - Compression Shorts Cocky Flexing!

Exclusive Smokemymarc muscle cam blog content coming up! Some backstory for my loyal fans, these are my tight Champion compression shorts which I reviewed on video here.
Don't pause this blog exclusive clip below. Recorded right after I got home from wrestling practice, these shorts are all kinds of sweaty:

                                                    Let me show true jock strength


I'm a teen bodybuilder & athlete - I train hard to retain my full-ride wrestling scholarship.

Nearly every day I'm sweaty, pumped and emerging from the gym - You can add me on Skype for a cam show at just $3/minute: Skype name Smokemymarc.
See more of my muscle, fresh from the locker room!

No comments:

Post a Comment