Friday, June 20, 2014

Skype muscle posing for a bodybuilder fetish

     Seeing as I used to dominate the local competition circuit as a younger teen, I am often asked on Skype if I'd throw on a bodybuilding poser one last time and "hit the stage" by one of my loyal cam customers. The short answer is: YES! Not only do I still have the same urge to impress as I did in my competing days, truth is sometimes I have desires to enter a teen competition for one last hoorah before I turn 20.
     The scientific side of it is that despite my urges to compete on stage one last time, the rigorous demands of staying in or reaching a certain weight class in wrestling disable me from being able to effectively compete. Being that I am on a partial state scholarship for my wrestling ability & recognize wrestling as my true talent I prioritize wrestling over bodybuilding.
     There are of course some nice benefits that come with being a good wrestler: The glory, the game of it all, the group showers (I kid... but not really). The true benefit of being a bodybuilder though, surely that comes with laying your hard earned body all on the line (with only your god given muscle to cover!) and then having your months of hard work in the gym all add up to that trophy winning product called your physique.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SN-etZYtyVM

No comments:

Post a Comment