Thursday, June 26, 2014

Bodybuilder wearing poser, singlet, etc...

     As you may have noticed from my Youtube videos, I, Smokemymarc have a very large collection of underwear. I've always had a thing for a sexy pair of boxer briefs, or speedos, thongs, jockstraps, posers and much more. You can name it & odds are I love to strut my muscular body around in it on cam.
     Firstly much of my underwear is purchased by myself or given as company promotion after a clothes modeling gig. However, I do receive requests on Skype to wear undergarments that I don't currently have, and that brings us to my second method of attaining underwear: You.
     Often times I'm asked on Skype to wear garments that I don't currently own; I don't feel it's unreasonable to say that I'll wear whatever you'd like as long as I'm reimbursed for the purchase price. I've had requests for low cut wrestling singlets, leather zip thongs and thing high boots among other things not in my collection; To each the answer is the same: Send me a link with your item and reimburse me for the purchase price & you will see me wear it during our next camshow.
     It's a win-win for both of us since not only do I flex my muscle in a special garment for your eyes only, but you've just expanded my underwear collection (that makes me happy)!What could be better than pleasing a real man?
Message me on Skype @ Smokemymarc and see me pose off in whatever you'd like !

No comments:

Post a Comment