Monday, June 30, 2014

Exerting Dominance

     Like others in the animal kingdom, some humans of the pack display "alpha male" characteristics. It's been a while for me since I've not been the alpha male in the room - I've always felt like a master to slaves or superior to others in a lot of ways; Whether it be outperforming my competition in sports or out-lifting other teens in the gym I've always had an air of dominance about me.
     Part of being an alpha male is understanding while some is earned, other is given: To elaborate I've earned my muscular frame through years of grueling weight training & have therefore earned your respect, however I was given my nearly 8" in size and natural athletic ability.
     When both the earned & the given combine in the best ways, you receive alpha males like myself worthy of your undying admiration and worship!
Please add me on Skype today for a hot camshow @ Smokemymarc -I'm ready to accommodate your fetish and need for a true alpha male.

No comments:

Post a Comment