Thursday, June 19, 2014

Smokemymarc muscle Teen posing on video, skype cam chats!

I'm very into exposing myself on Skype, some may call me an exhibitionist. Whether I'm down to my underwear or posing in the nude I love all eyes on me as I flex my pumped muscles on cam!

I've been described as cocky and dominant, a master to slaves and your jock next door- I'm a 19 year old boy into accommodating your fetish whether it's financial domination, armpits, feet & socks or something on the less common side.  A skype muscle show with me is unlike a recorded video in the sense that it's interactive - I can flex differently, put on different underwear (jockstraps, speedos, thongs, briefs, boxer briefs) or change gears entirely all as long as we're in our timeframe. There are more details as to how to obtain a skype show with me in the description of my youtube videos, of course adding my Skype handle Smokemymarc is effective too.


No comments:

Post a Comment