Sunday, July 6, 2014

Master deserving of slave worship

     Most people need some sort of direction in their life; Whether that comes from a hobby, career choice or an alpha male master is an open decision, however direction from a true master (such as myself) is a fulfilling life choice for all my slave faggots, worthless bitches, alpha pups and pussy boys out there.

     You need me as a master to allow you the greatest purpose of pleasing, serving me and growing the muscle of a true man through your cash tributes, which I spend on my bodybuilding supplements.

      You need to behold my superiority and be awed by my power as I flex every powerful alpha master muscle right before your eyes. To spend 1 on 1 time Skype time with master is the highlight of any loyal slave's week.

     As my slave I will humiliate, abuse & push your limits, making you lick and clean my sweaty ass and feet while my cock uses your body for pleasure (and that's just the tip of the iceberg).

     Come see why serving a master such as myself is domination in every sense of the word - To fill out a slave application and potentially become my slave please message me on Skype @ Smokemymarc
                                                     

1 comment:

  1. This man is my hero my master and my everything and I worship him every day

    ReplyDelete