Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Dominant bodybuilder master to slaves

     As a dominant muscular teen, I live to be muscle worshiped by inferior slaves & weaklings. Trust, there is little more gratifying than dropping to your knees, touching my peaking biceps then rock-hard core as you stare in awe at my muscle frame.
      Feel my vascular arms wrap around your neck choking you into submission while sweat drops fall from my body onto yours.  I am everything you look for in a real man with my cocky attitude, rock hard package & pronounced athletic ability.
Message me on Skype today to worship me via live camshow, or to pick up a slave application and possibly gain me as your master.

Worship me on Skype (@Smokemymarc) today - see how much more of a man than you I am, at only 19!

No comments:

Post a Comment