Sunday, August 7, 2016

Master Marc Bodybuilder Wrestler Alpha Male

Superior bodybuilder and wrestler teen, master to slaves, clothes model.
Enjoy pumped muscle flexing, verbal domination and many pairs of sexy underwear to pick from.

Watch previews on Youtube then enjoy a custom show via Skype messenger.
I have a bodybuilder physique, although I stay lean as a wrestler should be. My powerful muscle is not just for show, I can dominant other muscle teens and lift amazingly heavy weights!

Throwing you over my wide shoulders or just crushing you into my muscle. You're no match. Get down on your knees and obey your bodybuilder master:


                      Marc J the superior master to slaves, watch my verbal domination and muscles flexing


Huge muscle posing exclusively, a 1-on-1 cam experience with master Marc J!
Cam shows are just $4/minute - Add Smokemymarc on Skype messenger



No comments:

Post a Comment