Wednesday, August 31, 2016

Flexing and posing for submissive fags, muscle Master Marc

Huge muscles and verbal domination make fags submit. Your urges to be a slave for superior master Marc are to be fulfilled. Find your ultimate pleasure in serving an alpha male muscle master, Marc J.

Many wrestlers have been crushed by my arms, wrapped up in my quads, then forced to tap out.
It is not a matter of weight class, my superior skill and lean muscle power will dominate any other wrestler.
Drop to your knees and muscle worship master Marc. There is a special fulfillment that comes from submitting completely.
Kiss my ass and lick my sweaty pits. Massage my wide back and rub my 8-pack abs.

Watch my muscle continue to grow - you stay weak, submissive and ready to obey my commands.
Flexing and posing after a sweat inducing, heavy weights workout:

                          Dominating with bodybuilder muscle, I could pin any weight class while wrestling

My previews of our camshows are enticing, now submit completely and experience customized shows to your fantasy and fetish. I'm the giant teen bodybuilder to serve and worship, your master and teen wrestler. Arrange a Skype show for just $4/minute, add Smokemymarc on Skype. I get into feet fetish, master/slave, giant worship, muscle posing and much, much more.
Release your fantasies and be master's fag boy, or simply muscle worship a dominant wrestling teen.
Stay subscribed and continue to visit the Smokemymarc muscle blog for exclusive content and muscle worship videos, pictures and lit-erotica.








No comments:

Post a Comment