Tuesday, August 23, 2016

Dominant teen wrestler and muscle master

Do not even attempt to resist, my control extends beyond the physical and before long, your only desire is  to serve and obey.
Master Marc J is dominant, more powerful and indefinitely superior to you weak faggots.
Kiss my feet, rub my wide lats and obey my every command or get choked out by my strong muscle body.
I'm an all natural bodybuilder and wrestler teen with a dominant streak, I've always been aware I possess superiority over other males ever since my first wrestling match. Throughout the years as I improved my skill, many teens became too intimidated to wrestle me with my strong record of victories in pins.
I was a standout, offered several full ride scholarships to schools (I eventually narrowed down to one) and encouraged to wrestle at both the college level and beyond.

Become completely submissive to a superior alpha male master, there is little way to escape my infamous camel clutch. Huge biceps choking you out, forcing you to humiliate yourself in front of everyone with my scizzor hold!
Watch my video, what do you have in mind for us?
Think of your fantasy, your fetish, and then we can fulfill it.

                   Dominant master to slaves Marc J flexing posing bodybuilder muscle Youtube preview!

I'll come straight out and say, I feel unmatched in strength and power. Who is ready to wrestle, I'll humiliate, out flex and apply total domination to any of you little fags who really need to be put into place.

Let's get back to your fantasy. Camshows are customized to your requests at just $4/minute via Skype messenger: Add Smokemymarc
Do you want domination, maybe muscle worship? I'm into many fetishes so let's arrange that show.

Check out a portion of the Smokemymarc muscle blog's other exclusive content while you're on the page, stay subscribed, and continue to thumbs up those videos and comment with ideas.


No comments:

Post a Comment