Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Teen Jock in Leather Flexing!

I'm a teen bodybuilder with big, all natural muscles. Worship my physique pumped from heavy lifting while I wear any manner of things (skimpy, leather, briefs, boxer briefs, jocks, singlet, dress socks) on cam for you!

Don't forget by checking the Smokemymarc Muscle Blog you're a real fan in my eyes; Real fans are rewarded with exclusive videos, photos and first releases, so do come back regularly!

If you're reading this blog post shortly after its' release then you're in for an early look at my new video!
Real fans click below to watch me flexing in my leather tanktop before this video is released to the public.
My biceps are nearly 17 inches and I filmed this video right after arms day:

                                                 Your teen muscle master and elite athlete

I'm an athlete and naturally dominant teen master, I deserve to be worshiped from my head to feet!
For exclusive webcam shows add Smokemymarc on Skype, cam-shows cost $3/minute.
Send a message to arrange a show with Marc J the teen bodybuilder.

Do subscribe to my channel and check back for more, real fans! 



No comments:

Post a Comment