Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Teen Bodybuilder - Relaxed posing of muscles

In many of my videos I am flexing my pumped muscles showing off just how huge I can be,
I decided to depart from that route in my latest video and show you just how huge I am without flexing at all!
Enjoy my relaxed muscle posing and worship my body as you would if catching a glimpse of me in the locker room, or with my shirt off walking on the beach.

                                                 I'll take this shirt off for you, click and watch!

 Think about just how huge my muscles are as I flex and put your hands on my rock solid physique. Feel up my 17" bicep peaks and eight-pack abs, worship my striated delts and tree-trunk quads.
I have been wrestling and competing in bodybuilding circles for 7 years with plenty to show for it, which is why I'm deserving of every minute muscle worship devoted me.

                                                     Let's Skype! Keep reading on

Even without flexing I'm larger than many bodybuilders who have shared the stage with me, worship my all natural teen power via a Skype muscle cam show today!
I take requests as the show progresses and am available for just $3/minute via Skype messenger. Add Smokemymarc on Skype for a camshow and get a better fulfillment; One that comes from serving a real man today!

No comments:

Post a Comment