Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Head to Toe Solid Muscle!

As a teen bodybuilder my goal is to gain proportionate muscle mass. Over the 7 years I've been lifting my body has been sculpted solid from my calves right up to my strong neck muscles, I'm ripped and ready to show off! A lot goes into successful bodybuilding from the right diet to a rigorous training program & enough sleep during the night.

                                                Hot double bicep flex in my posing trunks!


Bodybuilding requires not only hard work but the knowledge required to succeed, I'm successful in both aspects hence why I'm deserving of your muscle worship. Lots of effort is spent maintaining and enlarging muscles. I'll flex for you live on webcam over Skype, my shows are only $3/minute!

Let me slip on some bodybuilding trunks (the same trunks I compete in) or other underwear you choose, I'll then flex and show off my rock hard wrestler frame as you enjoy the show! Add Smokemymarc.

No comments:

Post a Comment